VideoGo provides free trial versions for your try. The trial versions have no functional limitation, only the length limit on the downloaded videos. Before purchasing, please download the trial version to test whether it is compatible with your computer system and meets your needs of download. Once the order is done, refunds will be approved only under the accepted circumstances. In order to make it clear to you, we've listed all the details below:
Note: All the accepted cases can be refunded within the applicable refund date only. Once expired, all will be non refundable.
- You paid twice for a same product by accident.
- Did not receive the registration code and no response from our support team in 48 hours.
- Technical issues with the software and our technical support team cannot provide a solution.
- You are charged for the renewal payment after you have cancelled the auto-renewal on a subscription (screenshot proof for the cancellation required).
- The product is sold on a “try-before-you-buy” basis. You can try it for free, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality. If you don't read the product description or test it out before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's function and/or results, we don't refund your payment.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product timely but didn't ask for assistance from our support team. Generally, once an order has been validated, the license key will be sent to the email address you entered for the purchase shortly. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, you should contact us for assistance.
- You changed your mind after placing a payment.
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other companies. Or you did purchase the wrong product but you didn't contact us to request a refund or exchange the correct one within the applicable refund date.
- You requested a refund for technical issues but refused to cooperate with our support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refused to apply the solutions provided by our support team.
- You requested a refund for price differences due to different regions and sellers.
- You suddenly decide not to subscribe to streaming apps anymore.
- You requested a refund but the order has already exceeded the money-back-guarantee date.
- A refund request for no reason.
VideoGo offers a 5-day money-back guarantee on the one-month and the one-year subscription, and 30-day on the lifetime plan. Your money back guarantee starts from the moment your payment has been made. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
All subscriptions are set to automatic renewal by default. The subscription can be cancelled at any time during your subscription period. To cancel the subscription, you can find a link in the confirmation email that will be sent to you right after you purchase the product, just click it to cancel the auto renewal service.
Your refund will be processed within 1 to 7 business days depending on your payment method. If you don't receive the refund within 7 days, please contact FastSpring for further assistance.
If you have any questions regarding our policy or softwares, please send an email to our support: email@example.com.